Unarmed Georgia Security Guards are Cost Effective.
Very few Georgia businesses need armed security guards. . . . .
Unless you have a large inventory of valuables, or are located in a highly sensitive environment, unarmed security guards are usually sufficient. Most businesses can save a significant amount of money and still get excellent protection by using unarmed security.
Elite Corps Security Services Provides Professional, High Quality, Unarmed Security Guards
Unarmed Georgia security guards from Elite Corps Security Services are trained to deter property crimes and unsavory behavior. They also help prepare for and minimize damage due to natural emergencies such as tornados, floods, and fires. Elite Corps’ unarmed security guards are trained in security skills such as:
- Patrolling effectively
- Investigating potential security threats
- Staying within confines of the law
- Monitoring access and egress areas
- Monitoring alarms and closed circuit television
- Being sensitive to privacy and ethical considerations
- Responding to and controlling fires
- Responding to medical emergencies
- De-escalating civil disturbances, like fights and aggressive behavior
- Understanding cultural diversity
- Communicating effectively
- Writing reports for management
Our proprietary training courses of unarmed security guards are part of the secret to our success in the Atlanta area. After a guard graduates from our training course, they continue to receive training on the job site.
You will appreciate knowing that your valuables and people are being watched over and protected. The peace of mind that comes with security allows everyone to be more productive and contributes to having a positive morale. Not having security can be very expensive.
Call (678) 250-4187 or Click Here to Request a Proposal
Contracting with Elite Corps Security Services for Unarmed Security Guards May Save Money
Every facility manager in Atlanta must work within the confines of a budget. If you are thinking about not having security to save money, think again.
- How costly would it be to lose a significant portion of your inventory?
- How costly would it be to have a prolonged interruption to normal business?
- How costly would it be to lose valuable staff?
- Are you financially liable for the safety of people on your premises?
- How costly would it be to be sued?
Insurance companies know that having a well-trained security guard on the premises significantly reduces the likelihood of incurring crippling expenses. Ask your insurance company about their liability policies and discounts available for having unarmed security guards.
If you are thinking about pay rolling your own security guards, talk to us first. Since security is our only business, we know how to operate without wasting resources and time. Most facility managers have too many other responsibilities to effectively hire, train, and manage security personnel.
What is your time worth?