Don’t Become a Victim!
Tool, heavy equipment and construction materials losses in the industry exceed $1B annually.
In Atlanta, only 25% of the stolen goods are ever recovered. And it doesn’t stop there, copper and other metals theft is continuing at epidemic proportions, making construction sites a tempting target for vandals.
Tool and equipment theft alone costs the average individual contractor nearly $20,000 a year, and the downtime that always comes with this can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars an hour, making a big dent in contractors’ bottom lines. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Losses due to inadequate construction site security don’t have to be a continuing threat to your bottom line.
Let Elite Corps Security Handle Your Construction Site Security
With just one call, Elite Corps Security Services makes construction site security easy, reliable, and cost effective. Whether you have a single site or multiple sites spread across the map, your dedicated security coordinator will handle all the details, providing you with professional, licensed, reliable, high-quality security guards at affordable rates.
No matter how big or small, or for what duration your construction project is, Elite Corps Security Services has the construction site security solution that meets your needs and fits your budget. We will take the worry off your shoulders with a single call.
Consider the Cost of Not Making the Call
- In one recent year, the NCIC national crime database logged 10,925 instances of equipment thefts from construction sites, and year-in and year-out the statistics tell the same story.
- Only about one-quarter of stolen equipment is ever recovered.
- Copper thefts approach $1 billion dollars in many years, depending on market value, consistently a big issue in construction site security.
- Theft is the most frequent cause of equipment loss – some five times more common than vandalism in most years.
- A comprehensive study by The National Equipment Register (NER) and National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) shows that reliable construction site security can greatly reduce the risk.
As a proven expert in construction site security, Elite Corps Security Services provides the trained, insured and licensed security guards to protect your assets–and to make the solution easy and painless for you.